Nativity of Our Lord
Nativity of Our Lord parish was located at Oriole and Harney in northwest St. Louis. The church/school combination was dedicated in October, 1905. The school was staffed by the Sisters of St. Joseph. In 1982 the parish was merged with St. Adalbert at the St. Adalbert site. The Nativity church is now the home of New Birth MBC Church.