North American Martyrs - Florissant

Date Opened: 
1955
Date Closed: 
2005

North American Martyrs (Florissant) was established in 1955. Its first church was completed in 1956. It was located at 1400 S. Lafayette St. A school, begun in 1956, was staffed by Sisters of Divine Providence. When the parish closed in 2005, the building was sold to Abundant Life Fellowship.  The faith community went to Blessed Teresa of Calcutta in Ferguson or Sacred Heart in Florissant.    

Address: 
1400 N Lafayette St
Florissant, MO 63031