St. Aloysius Gonzaga - St. Louis
St. Aloysius parish (St. Louis City) was located at 5608 Magnolia. It was established in 1892. Populated originally by German Catholics it later became the worship home for a growing Italian community. The first school was in the charge of the Sisters of Notre Dame. In 1924 a new church was built. In 2005 the parish closed and the buildings were razed and replaced by residential properties.