St. Augustine Parish (St. Louis), located at 3114 Lismore, was established as a German national parish in 1874. The original church was replaced in 1896. Its school, completed in 1875, was staffed by the Sisters of the Most Precious Blood and later by the Sisters of Christian Charity. The school was merged with St. Liborius School in 1969 and in 1984 the church closed. The property is currently owned by Evergreen Full Gospel Church.