Contact & Hours
Our regular hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm. We are closed on holidays and holy days.
Please note: the research room is available by appointment only.
The office will be closed the following dates:
- December 23, 2016 through January 2, 2017 for Christmas and New Year
- January 16 for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 20 for President's Day
- April 14 for Good Friday
- May 29 for Memorial Day
- July 4 for Independence Day
- August 15 for Feast of Assumption
- September 4 for Labor Day
- November 1 for All Saints Day
- November 23-24 for Thanksgiving
- December 8 for Feast of Immaculate Conception
For general inquiries, contact us using our General Request Form.
If you need a baptismal or sacramental certificate, submit the Sacrament Certificate Request Form.
Archdiocese of St. Louis Archives
20 Archbishop May Drive
St. Louis MO 63119-5738
Eric Fair, CA, Director of Archives, 314.792.7022
For records management questions, contact
Eric Holt, Records Analyst, 314-792-7024
For research questions, contact
Rena Schergen, MSLIS, Archivist, 314.792.7026
For Sacramental Certificate questions, contact
Mary Becker, Administrative Assistant, 314.792.7020