Mary, Queen of the Universe

Date Opened: 
1955
Date Closed: 
2003

Mary Queen of the Universe (Lemay) was founded in 1955. Its church at 4230 Ripa was dedicated in 1957. Its school (1956) was served by the Sisters of Divine Providence.

The parish was suppressed in 2003 and the church became the Chapel for St. Mark’s school.

Parish area map

Address: 
4230 Ripa Ave.