St. Dismas Parish (Florissant), est. 1956, was located at 2650 Parker Rd. A Church /School combination was built in 1957. In 1974, a 2nd church was built. Its school was staffed by the Sisters Of Charity of the Incarnate Word. The parish was suppressed in 2005. It merged with Our Lady of Fatima and St. Thomas the Apostle to form St. Philippine Duchesne Parish at the St. Dismas site.