Date Opened: 
1856
Date Closed: 
1992

 

St Liborius (18th and Hogan – St. Louis) was a German National parish established in 1856. The School Sisters of Notre Dame conducted its school from 1859 – 1969. It merged in 1992 with Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Holy Name, and St. Liborius at Holy Trinity (St. Louis). The property belongs to Hogan Street Partners LLC (2009).

Address: 
18th and Hogan
St. Louis, MO