St. Patrick - University City
St Patrick's Parish (University City), established 1940, was located at 8865 Olive Blvd. In 1958 a new church was dedicated. The Sisters of St Joseph ran its school from 1940 to 1968. All Saints and St. Patrick’s Schools combined in 1988. The parish closed in 2001. It is now St. Andrew Kim (Korean) Catholic Church.