The Community Relations Specialist is responsible for keeping an open line of communication with all media both secular and religious.
- The Community Relations Specialist generates press releases for use by media outlets both secular and religious, as well as for general public consumption.
- Anyone can subscribe to the press releases.
Calendar of Events
- The Calendar of Events is maintained by the Community Relations Specialist and is available for the public to view.
- If you would like to inquire about posting your event on the calendar, please email the Community Relations Specialist
Photo Release Form
- The downloadable Photo Release Form form must be signed by any and all persons whose likenesses are used in Archdiocesan information, websites, videos, brochures, etc.
- If the person pictured is under the age of 18, the person must have the form signed by his or her parent or legal guardian. Please be sure to have this form signed by any person you use in any of your materials for the Archdiocese.
- Files are available to download for editorial use by press and/or for promotional materials for events where at the individual in question is speaking or present.
- The press kit can be downloaded and used upon reading and completing the Press Kit Usage Agreement