Hiring Policies and Procedures
Determining your future involves more than choosing a career. We invite you to join educators whose lives makes a difference, whose vision contributes to new dimensions, and whose commitment focuses on the development of the total child in an atmosphere of faith.
Qualifications for Catholic School Educators:
- Commitment to the educational mission of the Catholic Church
- Public witness of a lifestyle consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Religion certified by the Archdiocese (for teachers of religion)
- Valid state teacher certification
- Missouri Family Care Safety Registry background check
- Ability to support and implement the philosophy of education for the Archdiocese of St. Louis and to contribute to the unique climate of a Catholic school
- Commitment to quality education for youth
"Catholic education sees all knowledge as sacred when human insight is combined with divine revelation in the pursuit of truth, goodness, and beauty....It is the educator, respecting each learner as created and loved by God with special gifts and needs, who directs the learning process as guide and companion." (Philosophy of Catholic Education Archdiocese of St. Louis)
Applications for Catholic School Teachers:
Applications for education positions in the elementary and secondary schools of the Archdiocese of St. Louis are available on-line click here. Completed application packets are kept on file at the School Personnel Office and are made available to principals, pastors, and others seeking qualified educational employees.
For more information contact:
School Personnel Office
Catholic Education Office
20 Archbishop May Dr.
St. Louis MO 63119
314.792.7307 or 314.792.7308
Please mention that you saw this on our website when you contact us.