The mission of the Archdiocesan Finance Office is to serve the Archbishop, the Curia, and all parishes, schools, offices and agencies of the Archdiocese by:
- Maintaining Archdiocesan accounting records in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Operating the St. Louis Archdiocesan Fund, the central depository of the Archdiocese.
- Providing accounting services to parishes and telephone support to parish bookkeepers and business managers.
- Providing payroll services to all employees of the Archdiocese, excluding parishes.
- Providing administrative support for the Archdiocesan Finance Council and its various committees.
This group does not have any blog or news posts to display.