EMPLOYEE BENEFITS 2013
Employee Benefits for 2013 - 2014
For All Your Employee Benefits Information, see below:
- If you are an Archdiocesan employee or teacher, click on the following red link below:
- If you are employed or a member of a religious community through a Private Catholic Group who provides the Archdiocesan health insurance plan, click on the following red link below:
For Employer Administrators Only
- Click on the red link below for information for administrators of benefit program.
Please see the revised 2013 -2014 Benefits Administration Manual below:
Please call 314.792.7546 or to submit an email click firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Self Service:
If you have your User Name and Password, you can get started by using the button below:
Click on the EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE button where you will use your Self-Service User Name (e.g. ss654321) and password. If you have any difficulties or questions, click HERE FOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
If you have your User Name but need your Password: Click on PASSWORD ASSISTANCE to get a new window. If you have any difficulties or questions, click HERE FOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
For current information regarding the government's Health and Human Services (HHS) Mandate for religious groups to cover contraceptives, abortafacients and sterilization, see the links below:
- Archbishop Carlson's statement on the HHS Mandate
- Cardinal Dolan's statement to the Bishops on the HHS Mandate
- Link to the Respect Life Office for further information