Password Assistance: We use a Registration tool to help you manage your User Name and Password for the Employee Self-Service system. Hopefully you already registered and can use it now.
If you have your User Name but need your Password:1. Click on Password Assistance to get a new window.
2. Click on the RESET PASSWORD line on the right side of the password assistance screen.
3. Enter your User Name (e.g. ss654321) in the Domain User Name box and click CONTINUE.
4. Answer the two security questions in the Answer Boxes.
5. You should receive a new screen titled RESET PASSWORD where you will enter your desired password in the New Password and Confirm Password boxes. Passwords ARE Case-Sensitive! Follow the password requirements.
6. You should see a box at the top announcing The Password Reset Has Been Done Successfully when the system accepts your password.
7. Close the Password Assistance window by clicking the red X box at the top right hand corner.
If you have your User Name and Password, you can get started by using the button below:
1. Click on the Ready to Sign In button where you will use your Self-Service User Name (e.g. ss654321) and password.
2. If the boxes turn yellow after you click on the LOGIN button, then either your User Name and/or Password is not what the system is expecting. Please verify the information being used ans whether the CAPS Lock or NUM lock buttons are set appropriately and try again.
3. If problems persist, you may click the User Name and Password Assistance link to use the Reset Password link. Remember User Names follow the general format of ss654321 or ss87654321 based on a system generated number, not your social security number.
4. If the tools do not work for you, please call the Office of Human Resources at 314.792.7546 or e-mail at Benefits@archstl.org for additional help.
If you want to review some HELPFUL steps for Employee Self-Service, click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Please call the Office of Human Resources at 314.792.7546 or e-mail at Benefits@archstl.org, if you have anymore questions or concerns.