First Time User
Employee Self-Service First Time User Registration
We use a Registration tool to help you manage your User Name and Password for the Employee Self-Service system.
Registering simply involves Logging In to the assistance tool where you will record your e-mail address and select two security questions to answer if you forget your password in the future.
Originally your User Name and Password were mailed in separate letters which you may have retained. For current participants, the User Name is also available by contacting the benefits administrator at your employer. The format of your User Name is ss654321 using a specially assigned number.
If you have your User Name and Password and need to Register for the future:
1. Click on Register My Information button below to get a new window and follow these steps:
2. Enter your User Name and Password on the right side and click the LOGIN button.
3. In the My Info tab, enter your e-mail address and click SAVE.
4. Click the Change Password tab if you would like to create a different password. Enter your OLD (current) password and then enter your desired password into the New Password and Confirm the Password boxes. Click the OK button. You should see a box at the top announcing Successfully Changed when the system accepts your password.
5. Click the Reset Q&A tab to choose your two security questions by using the drop down arrow to get a list of questions and then enter the answers in the Answers and Confirm Answer boxes. Click SAVE when both questions are answered. You should see a box at the top announcing Successfully Completed the Question and Answer Registration.
6. Click the SIGN OUT link towards the upper right side of the page if you are finished.
7. Close the Password Assistance window by clicking the red X box at the top right hand corner.
Access Employer Self-Service by clicking the READY TO Sign IN button below or the Self-Service Sign-on link.
If you have your User Name but need your Password:
1. Click on Password Assistance to get a new window and follow these steps:
2. Click on the RESET PASSWORD? line on the left side of the page.
3. Enter your User Name (e.g. ss654321) in the Domain User Name box and click CONTINUE.
4. Answer the two security questions.
5. You should receive a new screen titled RESET PASSWORD where you will enter your desired password in the New Password and Confirm Password boxes. Passwords ARE Case-Sensitive!
6. Click RESET PASSWORD.
7. You should see a box at the top announcing The Password Reset Has Been Done Successfully when the system accepts your password.
8. Close the Password Assistance window by clicking the red X box at the top right hand corner.
You may now use the Registration Steps if you have not already done so previously.
If you have Registered and are ready to continue to Employee Self-Service:
1. Click on the Ready to Sign In button where you will use your Self-Service User Name (e.g. ss654321).
2. If the boxes turn yellow after you click on the LOGIN button, then either your User Name and/or Password is not what the system is expecting. Please verify the information being used and whether the CAPS Lock or NUM lock buttons are set appropriately and try again.
3. If problems persist, you may click the User Name and Password Assistance link to use the Forgotten Password link. Remember User Names follow the general format of ss654321 or ss87654321 based on a system generated number, not your social security number.
4. If the tools do not work for you, please call the Office of Human Resources at 314.792.7540 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
If you want to review some HELPFUL steps for Employee Self-Service, click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Please call the Office of Human Resources at 314.792.7540 or e-mail at email@example.com, if you have anymore questions or concerns.