Personnel Forms, Employee Handbook and Code of Ethical Conduct
On-Boarding Documents: All employees must complete the following forms upon their date of hire.
- Application for Employment
- Federal W-4 Tax Form
- Missouri State Tax Form
- Employment Eligibility I-9 Form and submit proper identification
Additional forms that should be completed are:
- Direct Deposit Form (if applicable)
- Emergency Contact Information
In addition to these forms, all employees must submit signed employee handbook and code of ethical conduct acknowledgements upon their first day. Copies of these documents are available on the Archdiocesan intranet or within the office, agency or parish the employee is employed.
Employee Handbooks: For Archdiocesan offices/agencies and parishes.
- Archdiocese of St. Louis Offices and Agencies Employee Handbook
- Archdiocese of St. Louis Parish Employee Handbook
Code of Ethical Conduct: For Archdiocesan offices/agencies and parishes. To be compliant with the code of ethical conduct, employees are also required to attend the Protecting God's Children Workshop in a timely manner upon hire.
Holy Days and Holidays: A list of observed holidays for may be found within the employee handbook on page 32 (offices and agencies handbook) and page 30 (parish handbook).