St. Joseph Parish in Cottleville, MO, has an opportunity for a full-time School Custodian on the afternoon/evening shift. This position will be responsible for cleaning in all areas of the school and other areas of the campus including classrooms, meeting rooms, offices, restroom facilities, gym/cafeteria, etc. This person may be responsible for the set up and tear down of tables, chairs, equipment for sporting events and whatever else may be needed for special events/meetings. Responsibilities may also include light maintenance and other miscellaneous duties as requested.
Skills and Abilities:
• Previous experience in custodial work including floor maintenance required
• Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
• Must be detail oriented and able to work independently
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders and be a good steward of supplies, equipment, tools, furniture and any other property entrusted to his/her care
• Must have knowledge of acceptable trade practices and building standards with the ability to prioritize and understand/follow directions along with working alone
• Requires being able to deal with a multitude of people including parish and school staff as well as volunteers.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com