Maintenance Assistant (PRN)
Queen of Peace Center has an opportunity for a PRN Maintenance Assistant. This position will be responsible for servicing all Queen of Peace Center properties.
Queen of Peace Center is a family-centered behavioral healthcare provider for women with addiction, their children and families. The gender focused female recovery center provides a variety of treatment options to women with co-occurring disorders and those affected by trauma.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform a wide variety of building and equipment repair and maintenance work, including painting, drywall repairs, electrical repairs, equipment testing and maintenance, HVAC repairs and maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, appliances, etc.
• Perform a wide variety of duties upon the guidance/request of supervisor
• Keep time and material records of all Work Orders, as well as supply inventory
• Assist in overseeing outside contractors and make sure their work is satisfactory
• Respond to requests from Management
• Respond immediately to all emergencies when called by the supervisor
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders, and paint overhead
• Experience as in the custodial and service fields
• Some experience in skilled trades, such as plumbing, electrical, painting or carpentry
• Knowledge of acceptable trade practices and building standards
• The ability to understand and follow directions
• The ability to prioritize
• Must be a Team player
• Will frequently deal with people of varying ages and races and must be able to respond to requests by staff members in an appropriate manner
• Must pass background check and drug test
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.