Residential Aide - St. Philippine Home
Queen of Peace Center is seeking a Residential Aide to work weekends on the overnight shift. Queen of Peace Center is a family-centered behavioral healthcare provider for women with addiction, their children and families. The gender focused female recovery center provides a variety of treatment options to women with co-occurring disorders and those affected by trauma. This opportunity is at a transitional housing facility.
Residential Aides provide direct care for inpatient and outpatient clients which includes but is not limited to monitoring client behavior, facilitating group education classes, medication management, transporting of clients and assisting clients with day to day living challenges.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Valid Class E driver’s license and good driving record
• Proficient with computer data entry and Windows
• All employees must pass background check and drug testing
• Knowledge of substance abuse treatment a plus
• Organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to lift 25 lbs., and good customer service required
• Acceptance, tolerance and patience are valuable attributes for this busy position
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Toni Muhammad at email@example.com.