Senior Director of Permanent Supportive Housing
St. Patrick Center is seeking a full-time Senior Director of Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH). This position is responsible for all client housing programs for clients who score in the high acuity scale of the VI-SPDAT. This includes agency-owned housing, scattered site housing, ACT programs, and behavioral health women’s night program and intensive case management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Participate as a full member of the Program Management Team, working closely with the Senior Director of Program Operations, Senior Director of Clinical Excellence, Senior Director of Rapid Rehousing, and Senior Director of Coordinated Entry.
• Oversee all permanent supportive housing programs, with a focus on client experience and outcomes as well as compliance with funding agency guidelines and criteria.
• Drive outcomes collection and reporting for all permanent supportive housing programs on a monthly basis, to satisfy management and funding agency requirements.
• Oversee the total program and financial budgets for all PSH programs, and work directly with Senior Director of Program Operations to ensure accurate reporting on spending, budgeting, forecasting and analysis of program outcomes and expenses.
• Align all PSH programs for optimum client experience and outcomes.
• Work closely with the Senior Director of Rapid Rehousing to refer clients to the appropriate employment support programs.
• Live and promote the St. Patrick Center’s four Core Values: Trust, Ownership, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Problem Solver - Coaching - Financial Management - Collaboration - Ethical Conduct - Talent Development - Performance Management - Innovation - Strategic Thinking - Learning Agility - Supervisory Responsibility
This position manages the following positions: Director of Rosati Apartments and Group Home; Shamrock Intensive Case Management Manager; Project Protect Manager; Shelter Plus Care Manager; HERO (veterans’ transitional housing) Manager; Stamping Lofts Manager; Shamrock Women’s Night Program Manager; and ACT Manager.
This position requires travel to local business meetings, board meetings and mandated company sponsored events.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field
• Prior Management experience
• Clinical experience in a non-profit or medical services environment
• Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis and compliance
Preferred Education and Experience:
• MSW or Masters in a related field
• Experience managing a large team of people, both directly and indirectly
• Strong knowledge of clinical compliance from HUD, DOL & etc.
• Clinical experience with persons who are homeless and/or with diagnosed behavioral health conditions
• Mission advancement
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit www.stpatrickcenter.org, and click on the Careers With Us link at the bottom of the page. After you are redirected to the Careers page, select Senior Director of Permanent Supportive Housing and complete the online application. Contact Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance. If your application matches this position’s required knowledge, skills, and experience, a representative from St. Patrick Center will contact you directly. No phone calls, please.