RN Manager of Health Services
Queen of Peace Center has a full-time opportunity for RN Manager of Health Services. Queen of Peace Center is a family-centered behavioral healthcare provider for women with addiction, their children and families. The gender focused female recovery center provides a variety of treatment options to women with co-occurring disorders and those affected by trauma.
Provide leadership at Queen of Peace Center for integrated primary and behavioral healthcare, overseeing all health services including residential treatment, chronic disease management, psychiatry, medication assisted treatment and medication management. Under limited direction, provides quality and safe delivery of healthcare services for pregnant and non-pregnant women who have a history of substance abuse and behavioral health problems, and their children.
• Medically assess consumers upon/prior to admission into Queen of Peace Center for appropriateness of services provided.
• Coordinate medical appointments with staff psychiatrist and primary care physician.
• Oversee accurate documentation of client medication administration by residential staff.
• Provide billable services (20 hours/week).
• Oversee medical care of all Queen of Peace Center clients at various sites.
• Act as a liaison between Queen of Peace Center community health agencies.
• Provide Medication Assisted Treatment.
• Assist with implementation and care of disease management clients.
• Be available for 24 hour on-call medical emergencies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Understand health services for individuals with behavioral health disorders and chronic diseases.
• Work collaboratively at a strategic and operational level.
• Balance individual and group needs in programming.
• Willingness to work cross-discipline to create and implement successful clinical treatment and day-to-day planning.
• Self-motivate with ability to manage and motivate others.
• Exhibit high levels of initiative.
• Ability to multi-task and be resourceful.
• Display creativity, innovation, and responsiveness.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills and basic computer skills.
• Ability to be flexible.
• Ability to get along with people.
• Ability to set boundaries.
• Ability to deescalate situations.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Knowledge, Experience and Requirements:
• Registered Nurse Required. Family Nurse Practitioner or OB experience strongly preferred.
• Experience or background in substance abuse treatment preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building abilities.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com, attention Toni Muhammad.