Housekeeper/Personal Care Assistant
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services has a job opening for a full-time Housekeeper/Personal Care Assistant to provide housekeeping and personal care to the residents at DuBourg House Assisted Living Facility, 5890 Eichelberger St., St Louis, MO 63109. Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is a not-for-profit organization that values its employees and provides services to improve the quality of life for senior adults by promoting and providing health assistance, housing facilities, social services and programs, and volunteer opportunities in St. Louis City and County, as well as in St. Charles, Jefferson, Franklin and Warren Counties. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We also bring the mission to life by expressing the core values of love, compassion, hope and integrity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist the residents with their housekeeping and activities of daily living, while promoting the residents’ independence and dignity as an individual.
2. Perform and document the personal care as outlined in the resident’s plan of care.
3. Report any problems, concerns or incidents regarding a resident to the person in charge immediately.
4. Communicate with co-workers and between shifts.
5. Assist with protective oversight and provide assistance in case of an emergency.
6. Attend inservices, workshops and continuing education programs.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Possess a high school diploma or GED.
2. Be able to read and write English effectively.
3. Have long term care or related experience.