Program Director - Parents as Teachers in Faith
Holy Trinity School in St. Ann, MO and St. Ann School in Normandy, MO are seeking a Program Director for a new Parents as Teachers in Faith (PATIF) program. The grant funded position begins by July 1, 2017. The grant funds a full-time salary and benefits for six months and a part time salary for 18 months thereafter.
• Cooperate with PATIF team and consultants to develop a curriculum for early childhood in home teaching of parents and children in the Christian faith according to the grant agreement
• Develop and execute parish school based events for parents of very young children according to the grant agreement
• Work with the PATIF to recruit, train, and lead a team of facilitators to bring the curriculum into family homes
• Refine the program based on feedback
• Assist PATIF team with the other requirements of the grant agreement
• Passionate about sharing the Catholic faith
• Posses the leadership and people skills to get a new program launched
• Home based intervention experience, such as Parents as Teachers
• Multi-cultural competence, Spanish a plus
• Certified teachers preferred and early childhood certification and experience would be ideal
• Experience with Virtue Based Restorative Discipline
Send resume and cover letter to Fr. Nick Winker at email@example.com by May 5, 2017.