As Christians, we are called to be the hands and feet of Christ in the world today. There are several options for you to give gifts of time, talent and treasure for the service of the Respect Life movement.
Click on the links below to donate to a fund.
- Friends for Life General Fund
- Archbishop Naumann Endowment for Project Rachel
- The Right START Education Fund
- Project Rachel Post-Abortion Counseling
- LifeLine Coalition
- Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Fund
- Cardinal Rigali Rose for Life General Endowment
- Pro-Life Scholarship Endowment
Your tax-deductible donations can either can be processed securely online using the secure Archdiocese PayPal links above or by mailing donations directly to the following address:
Respect Life Apostolate
20 Archbishop May Drive
St. Louis MO 63119
Annual Catholic Appeal: The Respect Life Apostolate is supported through a grant from the Annual Catholic Appeal. Our programs and activities depend on support of the ACA. We urge you to prayerfully consider making a donation or pledge this year.
Gifts of Time & Talent
There are many ways for you to contribute your time and talent to building a Culture of Life. Here are some ways you can give:
- Pray - privately and publicly. Resources for private prayer are available here.Once a month, you can join others in the Archdiocese to pray publiclyfor an end to abortion and a respect for all human life at the Helpers of God’s Precious Infants Mass & Prayer Vigil.
- Join your parish Respect Life Committee. If there is not one, ask your pastor if you can start one. The Respect Life Apostolate can assist.
- Volunteer at the Respect Life Apostolate. We rely heavily on volunteers for large mailings and other special projects. The Right START program also relies on volunteers to assemble materials for each participant. Call 314.792.7555 to volunteer.
- Attend the March for Life, held each year in Washington, D.C. on the anniversary of the infamous Supreme Court decisions of Jan. 22, 1973. Missouri Right to Life sponsors the annual MO-IL Life Caravan.
- Invite pro-life speakers to meetings and programs of organizations and groups to which you belong.
- Don't walk away from discussions about abortion and euthanasia at work or where family and acquaintances gather. Be informed and discuss the issues.
- Volunteer at the member agencies of LifeLine Coalition, including Birthright, Good Shepherd Children & Family Services, Our Lady's Inn, and others.