Ideas for Essay Topics
Whether in English or religion class, students can learn to more fully appreciate the concepts of stewardship by writing an essay on any of these topics.
- What is the greatest gift God has ever given to you? Explain why.
- What do you think God wants you to do when you grow up?
- (Notice the question is not "What do you want to do...?" but rather "What does God want...?")
- How can we say "thank you" to God for all that He gives to us?
- How does our parish (or school) do God's work here on earth?
- Name three things for which you are thankful and tell why.
- What can you do for God this week?