Matching Gift Information
Company matching gifts increase the impact of your pledge. The following schools are eligible to receive the match. Please check this flyer or your company to see which recipient institutions (SCHOOL) they will match. Make your check payable to one of these recipient schools. DO NOT MAIL YOUR FORM OR CHECK TO THE SCHOOL.
Send or notify ACA of online matching gift submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary, also known as the St. Louis Roman Catholic Theological Seminary (K).
- St. Louis University-Glennon Education Fund (for College Seminarians) (SLU).
- An archdiocesan high school/parochial high school (not a private school) from the following list (S):
- Bishop DuBourg High School
- Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School
- Duchesne High School
- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School
- Rosati-Kain High School
- St. Dominic High School
- St. Francis Borgia High School
- St. Mary’s High School
- St. Pius X High School
- St. Vincent de Paul High School
- Trinity Catholic High School
- Valle Catholic High School
- Some companies may also match the Annual Catholic Appeal (A). Please check this flyer for a list.
How to complete the Matching Gift Process
- Check this flyer for a list of some of the participating St. Louis area firms. If your company is not listed, please check with your employer to see if it participates in a Matching Gift program.
- Obtain a matching gift form from your employer or complete a form online. Wait one week after payment to submit the online request. Companies allow 30 days to confirm receipt of your gift. For online completions, email the confirmation you received from the company to email@example.com or print and mail a copy (write your name on it) to the ACA Office at 20 Archbishop May Drive, St. Louis, MO 63119.
- Complete the donor section of the form, enter the name of the school and SIGN the FORM but if paying in the future DO NOT DATE IT.
- During parish appeal weekends, return pledge card, Matching Gift form, a check or installment instructions to your parish coordinator. After the parish appeal weekends, please mail the information to the ACA office at: 20 Archbishop May Drive, St. Louis, MO 63119. DO NOT MAIL THE FORM OR CHECK TO THE SCHOOL!
- If you make multiple payments please send a signed, BUT NOT DATED form corresponding to each installment (e.g., 10 installments = 10 forms).
- Please call the Matching Gifts Coordinator at 314.792.7685 with any questions or concerns.