Employee Wellness Programs
Scroll down for the Employee Wellness Programs
Employee with UnitedHealthcare Weight Loss Program
If you are a participant in the Archdiocesan UnitedHealthcare (UHC) health insurance plan, you may be elgibile to participate in UHC's great online, supportive Real Appeal weight loss program. Go to archstl.realappeal.com or call Real Appeal at 1.844.344.REAL(7325) to find out more information.
Employee H&H Wellness Screenings
March 2017 H&H wellness screenings located throughout the Archdiocese of St. Louis area for benefit eligible employees.
- Click on the - Employee Health Screening Locations, Dates, and Times flyer for March.
- Make an appointment directly with H&H at: https://wellness.hhhealthassociates.com?companyCode=archdiocese or call H&H directly at 314.845.8302.
Employee Wellness Incentive Program
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH AND RECEIVE AN EXTRA $250.00 IN YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN? The Archdiocese has a goal to promote, improve, and integrate employee wellness. The Archdiocse offers a wellness incentive program, and we hope you choose to participate in it. Please continue to read below:
Employee Wellness Incentive Program - Frequently Asked Questions for the plan year 2016 - 2017
Benefit eligible employees, with at least one year of service and either working a minimum of 1,000 hours annually or a teacher with a half-time contract, may annually complete one of the following in order to receive an Archdiocesan paid, $250.00 contribution to their Archdiocese of St. Louis sponsored 403(b) retirement plan:
- Receive an annual wellness exam with your physician of choice between May 1, 2016 and April 30, 2017 and submit the Employee Wellness Form for 2016 - 2017 Plan Year to H&H Health Associates. The deadline for the H&H to receive the completed Employee Wellness Form is May 7, 2017.
- Participate in the Archdiocesan paid, confidentail H&H Health Associates health screening between May 1, 2016 and April 30, 2017.
- Click here for the - Employee Wellness Form for 2016 - 2017 Plan Year
- Participation in the health insurance plan is not a requirement to be eligible to receive the $250 retirement contribution.
- Religious sisters, brothers, and priests are not eligible to receive the $250 retirement plan contribution; however, they are eligible for an annual Archdiocesan paid H&H health screening.
- If you were hired on or before May 1, 2016, and have been working either a minimum of 1,000 hours annually or a teacher with a half-time or more contract, you have fulfilled the one year of service requirement.
- If you receive an H&H health screening, you do not need to submit the Employee Wellness Form for 2016 - 2017 Plan Year .
- The $250 retirement plan contribution will be processed on or near June 30, 2017, if you completed the above criteria.
- To make an appointment for your H&H Health Screening, contact H&H Health Associates directly at 314.845.8302.
If you have questions, please contact the Archdiocesan Office of Human Resources at 314.792.7544, fax 314.792.7548 or email email@example.com.