Our Lady of Fatima-Florissant

Date Opened: 
1950
Date Closed: 
2005

OUR LADY OF FATIMA (Florissant), Est. 1950, was located at 4550 Washington St. Its Church/School was built in 1951 and staffed by the Sisters of the Most Precious Blood. It merged with St. Dismas and St. Thomas the Apostle to form St. Philippine Duchesne Parish at the St. Dismas site in 2005. The Fatima property sold to Johnny Londoff Chevrolet.

Parish area map

Address: 
4550 Washington St.
Florissant, MO