Holy Angels/Our Lady of the Angels-Kinloch

Date Opened: 
1931
Date Closed: 
2002

Holy Angels, a.k.a. Our Lady of the Angels, was established in Kinloch, aka Angelum, Robertson, in 1931.Located at 8122 Scott Avenue, its second church was built in 1952. It served as a Jesuit Mission from 1923-1931, and was staffed by Jesuits. In 1952 archdiocesan priests became its pastors. Its school was run by the School Sisters of Notre Dame (1931-1955) and later the Oblates of Providence (1955+), followed by a lay staff. When it was closed in 2002, the property was donated to the City of Kinloch for a Museum and learning center, the church demolished.

Address: 
8122 Scott Ave
Kinloch, MO 63140