- Do you wish to know more about your faith and to invite others home?
- Invite God more deeply into your life. Work hard to respond to God’s grace to improve who you are as a person so that your everyday life more eloquently proclaims the Gospel. Receive the sacraments regularly including the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Repair and strengthen your relationships, which will serve as the foundation for sharing the Faith.
- Be willing to seek spiritual guidance, which Pope Benedict XVI recommends, “not only to all those who wish to follow the Lord up close, but to every Christian who wishes to live responsibly his baptism, that is, the new life in Christ.”
- Be willing to invite others to share their faith stories and to share your own faith story.
Learn more about growing in and sharing our Catholic Faith with others.
Listen to a local conversion story from Dr. John Gresham.
Find answers to questions that you and others have about the Catholic Faith
- Study the Bible and the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Ask your pastor about a Catholicism Series session or a bible study offered by your parish, or by a nearby parish.
- Listen to Catholic radio (WRYT AM 1080 or KHOJ AM 1460).
- Tools to help active Catholics invite
- Parishioner Guide for Inviting Inactive Catholics to Return to the Church helps to educate and motivate active Catholics to reach out to inactive Catholics.
- We Miss You: An Invitation to Return to the Catholic Church is used by active Catholics as a tool to reach out to inactive Catholics.
- Study these ways to start a conversation with someone who’s been away from the Catholic Church.
- To find further help and ideas, feel free to contact the Parish Evangelization Coordinator for the Archdiocese of St. Louis, Seth Jansen at 314.792.7178.