Protecting God's Children
Virtus® Protecting God's Children™ Workshop Schedule
~ SCROLL DOWN PAGE TO VIEW LIST ~ WORKSHOPS ARE LISTED BY AREA ~ KEEP SCROLLING TO VIEW ALL WORKSHOPS ~
- Unless otherwise noted on the schedule below, all program participants are required to register in advance for scheduled presentations, due to space limitations.
- Locator maps are available by clicking on the parish names below.
- Certificates ARE NOT given out. All attendances are entered in our database and sent electronically to the parish(es)/agency(ies) of your choice, as you state on the sign in sheet at the workshop. All attendees must complete a sign in sheet and turn it in to the attendant immediately.
- If you need a verification for a non-Archdiocesan purpose, please put your email address anywhere on the sign in sheet and you will be sent a confirmation upon entry of information.
- IMPORTANT: BECAUSE OF THE WORKSHOP CONTENT CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED AT PRESENTATIONS. DAYCARE IS NOT PROVIDED AT ANY LOCATION. ATTENDEES WITH CHILDREN WILL BE TURNED AWAY.
- Please be prompt! It is the policy of some presenters not to admit late arrivals.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the workshop start time listed for all locations in order to complete paperwork. Paperwork must be returned upon completion to the workshop attendant. Failure to do so will result in having to re-take the class again.
- Attendees must remain present for the entire workshop. Leaving early will result in having to attend the Protecting God's Children again, in full.
- Phone or email registration does not constitute an attendance. All registrants must attend, complete & return paperwork, and stay for the entire class. Failure to do any of the required actions will result in having to re-complete the course in the correct manner.