Stewardship, A Disciple's Response
In 1992 the U.S. Catholic Bishops released a pastoral letter on stewardship entitled: “Stewardship: A
Disciple’s Response.” The Bishops described a Christian steward as one who:
-Receives God’s gifts gratefully
-Cherishes and tends them responsibly
-Shares them in justice and love
-Returns them to God.
- What is stewardship?
- Stewardship in the Parish - In order to form Catholics in stewardship, the Archdiocese of St. Louis has developed a comprehensive stewardship educational program
- Tithing - What do we do with the gifts God has entrusted to us? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Children - Stewardship resources for young Catholics
- Parish Stewardship Resources - Password protected information. Please contact Dave Baranowski for access.
- Stewardship Bible Reflections - Weekly Bulletin Inserts
- Stewardship Prayers of the Faithful - Weekly Mass Intentions
- Catholic Giving Guide